[SSC Serv] SSC Serv 3.0.0 is available.
octo at ssc-serv.com
Sun Sep 1 16:31:48 CEST 2013
I'm proud to announce that SSC Serv 3.0.0 has been released and is ready
for download from <ssc-serv.com>. The changes since version 2.1.0
* The new "Librato" plug-in allows sending of metrics to Librato, a
hosted metric storage, visualization and alerting solution.
* The "Network" plug-in now uses the collectd 5 binary network
* The "Interface" now uses the collectd 5 naming schema, i.e. the
interface name is used as "plugin instance".
* The "Generic PDH" plugin now includes a work-around for a bug in
Windows Vista and later: The system's dialog used to browse PDH
counters does not behave correctly when asked to return a single
counter only, therefore this restriction is lifted in the system
dialog and enforced in the plug-in.
* The "ignore lists" of the "Df", "Disk" and "Interface" plug-ins got
confused when the list was initialized in non-alphabetical order.
This has been fixed.
* Tabstop ordering in the configuration applet has been improved.
* The installer now correctly starts the configuration applet after
installation. It didn't honor the configuration applet's need for
elevated privileges previously.
Download this release from the "Download" page in the Customer Area at:
Version 3.0.0 is also available as a "Free Edition" which includes
(only) the "CPU", "Interface" and "Network" plug-ins. The Free Edition
is available for download at:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the SSC-Serv