[collectd] 5.12 release timeline

Florian Forster octo at collectd.org
Fri Aug 21 12:18:27 CEST 2020

Hi everybody,

in the recent community calls [0] we discussed the 5.12 release
timeline. Unfortunately I screwed up and didn't write this email
earlier, as we had agreed. Apologies!

I have just created the 5.12 branch. We'll use the next two weeks to
stabilize the branch, ideally merging only bug fixes. A preliminary
change log can be found at [1]. 5.12.0 is intended to be released on
September 3rd.

Apologies again for not giving you the intended heads-up before creating
the 5.12 branch.

Best regards,
—octo

[0] https://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/Community_calls
[1] https://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/Version_5.12
--
collectd – The system statistics collection daemon
Website: http://collectd.org