[collectd] Collectd bi-weekley call - agenda

Kobylinski, Michal michal.kobylinski at intel.com
Thu Apr 16 14:42:49 CEST 2020

Hi Folks,
tomorrow (Friday, 17th April at 2PM(UTC)/7AM(PST)) we will have next collectd bi-weekly call :)
On the meeting we would to like kick off grooming session.

Below list of open PRs for first grooming session (Tasks were chosen from "help wanted" label):
1. Enable collection of Prepared_stmt_count  #3287
2. Feedback Requested: Collectd Release Process Proposal  #3223
3. [WiP] linux_delay plugin: New plugin for Linux delay accounting. #3073
4. collectd memory: huge pages counted as used  #2914
5. No internal queueing anymore when all write plugins fail?  #1543

If you have a chance, please look into this PRs before meeting :)

Below other topics of agenda:
- Grooming session
- Collectd website
- Open discussion

Meeting details:
https://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/Community_calls

Feel free to join and add other topics :)

Regards,
Michal