[collectd] Version 5.9.1 available

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Wed Jul 24 22:03:51 CEST 2019

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 06:13:31PM +0200, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> > Download
> > --------
> >
> > The bugfix version is available in source-code form from collectd's
> > github page https://github.com/collectd/collectd/releases
> >
> > The direct download link is
> >
> > * https://github.com/collectd/collectd/archive/collectd-5.9.1.tar.gz
>
> The directory name looks a bit unusual, after unpacking all files are in
>   collectd-collectd-5.9.1/
> instead of just
>   collectd-5.9.1/
>
> Is this intended?

Hi Dagobert, good catch! It is certainly not meant that way.
You probably noticed, the link points to github and not to collectd.org/...

I tried to keep it as close as possible to what Florian did before for
each release. I *just* don't have access to his space.

Anyways, I need to figure out how to configure the releases on github,
so that it would look the same as is was, when uploaded by Florian.

The same issue exists with earlier releases hosted on the collectd
releases page on github.

Matthias
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>