[collectd] Collectd Release Process Proposal

Sebastian Harl tokkee at collectd.org
Fri Jul 19 13:35:31 CEST 2019

Again, I fully understand your frustration and agree with you that
things have not been going well which is why we're working on improving
them and fixing the policy and processes. Based on your responses, I
believe you're still very interested in the project and it's goals and I
hope that we can work together on finding an appropriate path forward.
Do you think the proposal is going into the right direction? Did
Matthias's change fix the most immediate issue at hand around code
owners?