[collectd] Adding Labels to Collectd Metrics

Manoj Srivastava manoj.srivastava.1962 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 22:03:13 CET 2019

Hi,

    I have updated the design document with a new binary format section
using the openmetrics suggested formats,
and moved the previous binary protocl segment into the alternative
considered section. the openmetrics standard
is very much a work in progress, I have considered just the public facing
information in this draft.

   Manoj