[collectd] Interest in another in person meeting or hackfest?

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Tue Dec 24 10:55:09 CET 2019

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 12:27:52PM +0100, Matthias Runge wrote:
> On 14/11/2019 20:01, Matthias Runge wrote:
> > I just wanted to circle the idea of having another
> > in person meetup, probably pre-FOSDEM in Brussels (like we had this year
> > [1]).

> Let's move this a bit later in the year and also to a different
> location. I have a plan where to have a meetup and roughly when,
> but I need to figure out the last details.

Thanks Matthias for setting this up!

I'm very interested in joining as well but I would have had a hard time
making it to Brussels. Munich, some time in February, should work for me
however.

Did you have plans yet for how to find a time that works for most
people? What days of the week would people prefer?

> Meanwhile, the etherpad is still up and open:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/collectd-meetup-2020

This is a great list!

Cheers,