[collectd] cpufreq for freebsd patch

Marco van Tol marco at tols.org
Tue Apr 23 23:31:27 CEST 2019

Hi Pavel,

I created a PR now, requesting to merge ometol/collectd:master into collectd/collectd:master.

It complains about that I did not update ChangeLog.
After looking at that file I can of course add a date and a line to it indicating what I did.
Do you want me to do this?

Many thanks in advance!

Marco van Tol

--