[collectd] cpufreq for freebsd patch

Pavel pavel2000 at ngs.ru
Tue Apr 23 19:50:33 CEST 2019

23.04.2019 23:03, Marco van Tol :

Hi, Marco!

For your work to be merged into upstream branch, you have to do Pull
Request on Github.

Also, 'src/collectd.conf.pod' file needs to be updated too. Can you
please do that?
"This plugin is available on Linux and FreeBSD only"
"On Linux, it reads ... " + "On FreeBSD, ... "

If you do PR on GitHub I will take some care about future steps.

Thanks for your work on Collectd!