[collectd] Is this list dead?

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Thu Sep 27 15:25:54 CEST 2018

I received your message at least.  Judging by the amount of traffic on the list it seems like the list itself is dead.

Scot Kreienkamp |Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive| Monroe, Michigan 48162 |  Office: 734-384-6403 |  |  Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com