[collectd] Slower interval for postgresql writes than rrd?

Phil Endecott spam_from_collectd at chezphil.org
Thu Sep 13 19:54:30 CEST 2018

Dear All,

Is there any way to have collectd write values more frequently
to one writer than another?

Specifically, I'd like to send values every 10 seconds to the rrd
writer but only every 10 minutes to the postgresql writer.

I don't think that the current filtering system can do this, can it?

I know that I can filter within postgres, but that doesn't help me
as my aim is to reduce the network load between the machine running
collectd and the machine running postgres.

Thanks, Phil.