[collectd] Interested in doing a workshop kind of contributor meetup?

Ranganath, Sunku sunku.ranganath at intel.com
Thu Nov 15 18:58:36 CET 2018

Hi Florian & Matthias,

Good points below and agree with you both.

Enquired around internally within Intel and found that there is an Intel office in Kontich.
My colleagues are helping to arrange a conference room that can fit about 20 people.

Does meeting at the following venue work for Collectd community if we manage to reserve the room:
Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich

It is recommended to take a taxi to get there.

On a similar note, my management is open to share the costs for a conference room with others if necessary.
However if above location works, we could directly meet at Intel office. We are also looking to arrange few snacks/coffee for the meetup and share costs as possible.

Once the community confirms on the above venue and date, I can help confirm the room.

Thanks,
Sunku Ranganath