[collectd] write_graphite documentation out of date?

Pavel pavel2000 at ngs.ru
Wed Nov 14 07:08:54 CET 2018

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 10:33:01 -0800  Matt Simmons
<standalone.sysadmin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I use write_graphite to send my collectd metrics to carbon/graphite,
> and I've been going by the documentation for this plugin here:
>
> https://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/Plugin:Write_Graphite

Collectd has documentation distributed within
packages/sources.
Use 'man collectd.conf' - that is latest version of
documentation for your version.

Wiki is only wiki, it intended to share user experience
and usecases.
If you have one, you can modify these pages yourself
(account is required).

Web version of manpage is here:
https://collectd.org/documentation/manpages/collectd.conf.5.shtml#plugin_write_graphite
However, it is outdated too, and somebody needs to refresh
it.

Thanks for using Collectd.