[collectd] Counting activity per user

Geoff Kramer kramer.geoff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:10:58 CEST 2018

Unfortunately that list was large and dynamic.

Ive been meaning to circle back around to it myself, However for anyone
else that comes across this I solved my immediate problem using
groupingtail (originally?
https://github.com/pretaweb/pretaweb.collectd.groupingtail/) but this fork
built/installed correctly for me.
https://github.com/iostackproject/SDS-Storage-Monitoring-Swift