[collectd] Collectd contributors meetup

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Thu Dec 13 11:33:13 CET 2018

Hello,

the collectd community is pleased to hold a contributors meetup
on Thursday and Friday, Jan 31 and Feb 01 2019 in Brussels.

Due to limited space, the exact address is being sent to those, who
answered the questionnaire sent out by Florian at the end of October.

If you'd like to take part at the contributor meeting, but missed the
call for participation, please let us know and we'll try to find a
solution.

For accommodations, there are plenty, especially in the center of
Brussels[1]. The venue for the meetup itself can be easily reached by
public transportation. Especially for evening events, staying more in
the center is probably a good idea.

If you are not participating at the meetup, but have things to talk
about, we'll be having a "team dinner" on Thursday, and probably on
Friday too, the logistics has to be done.

I'd kindly ask you, if you are interested in the dinner, please send me
a short note and also, if you have dietary restrictions just to be able
to reserve enough space.

If there are any questions, don't hesitate to contact me, and I'll try
to help.

I'm looking forward to see you in Brussels next year!

Matthias

[1] https://fosdem.org/2019/practical/accommodation/