[collectd] Collectd curl plugin + Riemann + Graphite + Grafana

Rodrigo Ramos crackduoro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 03:11:37 CET 2017

Hello,

I am trying to send metrics from curl plugin to Riemann engine, in order to
view them in Grafana server. I have configured some other metrics, such as
cpu, swap, network and RAM without problems. All of them are visualized in
Grafana.

I am interested in two metrics, Response Time and HTTP Status returned by
the server. Below I will show my configurations.

Curl Plugin Conf.

LoadPlugin curl

<Plugin curl>
  <Page "lyonn.blogspot.com">
    URL "http://lyonn.blogspot.com";
    MeasureResponseTime true
    MeasureResponseCode true
    Timeout 5000
  </Page>
</Plugin>

Collectd output

There is not more output, so, I have assumed that all configurations are ok.

[2017-03-22 17:21:43] Initialization complete, entering read-loop.

Grafana server

There are no clues of curl invocations.

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

Thanks a lot.