[collectd] "simple" configuration in curl plugin.

Rodrigo Ramos crackduoro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:53:00 CET 2017

Hello,

I am trying with curl plugin, but I am having troubles with the
configuration. I have not found which is "simple configuration".

The purpose to use collectd-curl is for gathering two metrics, the site
is up or down (http code) and the response time.

[2017-02-15 13:37:25] There is a `Page' block within the configuration
for the curl plugin. The plugin either only expects "simple"
configuration statements or wasn't loaded using `LoadPlugin'. Please
check your configuration.

   <Plugin curl>
     <Page "mysite">
       URL "http://mysite.com";