[collectd] Check what is sent by network plugin?

Mikhail Ramendik mr at ramendik.ru
Sat Aug 26 23:11:20 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am trying to set up metric collection and storage with collectd and
hawkular-services. As a start I just want to monitor the local host.
So I have ptrans, a component of hawkular-services that can listen to
the collectd prototol, running. It listens for collectd on UDP 25826.

I can see a list of collectd metrics with "collectdctl listval", and I
am getting meaningful results from these values with "collectdctl
getval". But I am getting  ptrans does not log any connection from
collectd. It might

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik