[collectd] Collectd : write_riemann

Pavel V. pavel2000 at ngs.ru
Wed Sep 21 08:58:23 CEST 2016

> Any help please....

> On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 8:04 AM, sujith pv <sujithnss at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Team

> Im pretty new to Collectd. Currently Im trying to install the same via tar
> 5.5.2. I was doing configure/make/make install. It worked. Now I need to try
> write_riemann pluggin. So I have installed protobuf/protobuf-c as well. But

Hi!

How did you install protobuf/protobuf-c?
If you do this using your OS packages, you also required to install '-dev'
packages, like libprotobuf-c0-dev, libprotobuf-dev or libprotoc-dev.
(These package names and their list are not exact, check non-dev packages you
have installed and install appropriate '-dev' packages too).

--
С уважением,
 Pavel                          mailto:pavel2000 at ngs.ru