[collectd] Collectd plugin zfs_arc

Frederic Daguenet daguenet at skygate.de
Wed Sep 14 14:50:04 CEST 2016

Hi Emma,

i saw your answer very late, because i received no verplant-mails for a long
time by an mail error. :(

I named the wrong os. The right is Debian Jessie 8.0. I installed the following zfs and
collectd packets:

debian-zfs libzfs2 zfs-dkms zfsutils
collectd collectd-core

But no zfs_arc plugin exists. Must i install an additional package?
Or what is wrong?

Greetings...
Frederic