[collectd] Documentation to write Plugins

Thijs Cramer thijs.cramer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:25:35 CEST 2016

Nice! That helps a lot!
Is there any guide on how to compile/test properly? I couldn't find
any guide on how the .c code is included.
Can i presume that the make script will automatically compile all .c
files in the /src directory and include them in the CollectD builtin
plugins?
(as in, there is no hard linking of plugin source code files)

- Thijs