[collectd] Unmerged Pull Requests concerning Solaris

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Sep 6 11:31:35 CEST 2016

Hi,

I would like to review the status of unmerged feature pull requests for Solaris:
  https://github.com/collectd/collectd/pulls?utf8=✓&q=is%3Apr%20is%3Aopen%20solaris

This affects

* Adding metric for number of syscalls
  https://github.com/collectd/collectd/pull/1800

* Rename Solaris disks as cXtXdX instead of sdX or ssdX
  https://github.com/collectd/collectd/pull/278

* Fix a bug with duplicate "mac" or "phys" interfaces on Solaris10
  https://github.com/collectd/collectd/pull/232

* Protocols plugin: Add Solaris support
  https://github.com/collectd/collectd/pull/58

#1800 is essentially okay I would think apart from forward-porting and minor changes
#278 would need rewrite of some code as I explained in the PR
#232 should be fine for merging
#58 would be useful to have and also needs adjustments

I would be willing to fix these to a mergable state, but would like to get some
opinion first if the last documented state of the PRs still holds or if some of
these better should be abandoned.

Best regards

  — Dago