[collectd] Looking for a way to collect ICMP traffic data

Eric Horst erich at uw.edu
Thu Oct 13 20:25:37 CEST 2016

I run icmpinfo as a daemon to syslog icmp statistics periodically
where they are more easily picked up for metrics and attacks. Glancing
at the source it seems that I modified it to only log messages that I
care about. I also see that I made the mods in August of 1999 so not
surprising it isn't fresh in my mind. The modified icmpinfo still
works great after all these years.

-Eric