[collectd] [RFC] virt2: a rewrite of the virt plugin

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Fri Nov 11 08:38:06 CET 2016

----- Original Message -----

Hi Florian!
Those requirements are fine by me.
We definitely can keep the same config options, and we are fine with the existing
metric names.

> I'm happy to review a design document if you have one – that makes it much
> easier to understand pull requests and expedites pull requests.

I'll make sure to provide such document shortly before, worst case together, with
my pull request.

Thanks for the feedback,

--
Francesco Romani
Red Hat Engineering Virtualization R & D