[collectd] Collectd doesn't send the log to logstash

Hierony Manurung hieronymilanisti09 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:17:33 CET 2016

Dear Fellow,

I Have problem when configuring collectd to monitor the system metric log
and send the data to logstash. The problem is, somehow collectd doesn't
send the log to logstash. I said this because I have debug the log of
logstash container and doesn't find anything about collectd.

I'm using Ubuntu 14.04, and I have :
- Collectd (Installed as a service using `apt-get collectd collectd-utils`)
- Logstash container (Docker container)

My configuration is like here :

   - collectd.conf (http://pastebin.com/Jc6VnyQW)
   - logstash.conf (http://pastebin.com/SJJb3Q11)

Several things that I've done are :
1. Create security group to port 25826 protocol UDP.
2. Mapping port 25826 in host to the logstash container.

Please help me figured out what's going on. I'm stuck in several days for
this problem.
Thank you.

Hierony Manurung
hieronymilanisti09 at gmail.com