[collectd] collectd JMX definition

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 19:09:21 CET 2016

Hi Willi,

Apologies for not explaining completely. I was interested in know the
*description* of all the below. For example

####/http_requests-request-count is number of http requests#########
GenericJMX-http/http_requests-request-count

#######some description of http_requests-2xx-response-count#########
GenericJMX-http/http_requests-2xx-response-count

#######some description of http_requests-4xx-response-count#########
GenericJMX-http/http_requests-4xx-response-count

#######some description of http_requests-5xx-response-count#########

GenericJMX-http/http_requests-5xx-response-count
load/gauge-shortterm_per_cpu
cpu/gauge-cpu_percent_used
GenericJMX-memory-heap/memory-used
tcpconns/gauge-TIME-WAIT
tcpconns/gauge-CLOSE-WAIT
GenericJMX-NIO-currentConnected/gauge
GenericJMX-NIO-currentAccepted/gauge
disk-root/gauge-percent_bytes-used
disk-var-log-apigee/gauge-percent_bytes-used
GenericJMX-ThreadPool-activeThreadCount/gauge
memory/memory-used

So that we know what all specific JMX attributes we need to capture. For
example I am not sure what does *GenericJMX-http/http_requests-request-count
*do and so on and so forth for the above described JMX attributes.

Regards,

Kaushal