[collectd] Grouping the output of collectd in graphite

Jerry Lombardo jl4472 at columbia.edu
Mon Feb 1 14:43:15 CET 2016

I'm trying to just organize the directories under the root dir.
What's under them isn't too much of a problem.

So I have
I'm looking to get
Graphite
|_____SNMP
           |____Host
           |____Host
           |____Host
           |____Host

Right now I have

Graphite
                         |____load
                         |          |___load1
                         |         |___load2
                         |___Iface1  .......

Jerry Lombardo

Ld. Infrastructure Engineer | Infrastructure Services.

Office: 212-85*3-0485*