[collectd] Question about contributing collectd plugins

Abdul Waheed awaheed777 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 18:45:48 CEST 2015

collectd at verplant.org A.Waheed.

     On Sunday, August 9, 2015 11:03 PM, Abdul Waheed <awaheed777 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hi Florian,
I am a collectd user. I have recently developed a few python plugins for my employer to monitor Linux servers in a widely distributed cloud computing environment. These plugins collect extensive virtual memory and storage devices related metrics. I am considering contributing them back to collectd. In order to get permission to open source these plugins, I need to know if there are any licensing requirements that will have to be fulfilled. On our end, we can open source only through BSD license. Let me know if it will work.
Regards, A.Waheed.