[collectd] Test a fix from master

Adrien Gillard gillard.adrien at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:00:34 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

I am trying to test a fix on the Ceph plugin :
https://github.com/collectd/collectd/issues/1350 (Thank you Florian by the
way !)

As I am fairly new to collectd and its building process, I have some
questions. Please forgive me if they seem quite trivial.

1. I am building collectd from master. Is it possible to use libraries
compiled this way onto another installation of collectd (ie 5.5.0, CentOS
7) ?
 2. In case 1. is possible and for my own culture anyway, how can I build
the debug libraries (ie. ceph.so.debug) in case something goes wrong ?

Thank you for your feedback,

Adrien

Adrien GILLARD

+33 (0)6 29 06 16 31