[collectd] disk plugin on macosx

Robert Viduya robert at oit.gatech.edu
Wed Jun 3 14:34:37 CEST 2015

Here’s a fixed version of the disk plugin that makes it work under Mac OSX 10.10, and hopefully previous releases.  The original version was looking for the disk name in one dictionary, but it was actually in another.  I suspect at some point, Apple moved the disk name property, but I don’t have any previous releases to check.

I changed the code to look for the disk name in both dictionaries, so hopefully it’s backward compatible.  I also reorganized the code to try to keep the CFReleases and IOObjectReleases a little more manageable.

The original was from 5.5.0.