[collectd] Issues when trying to use the python plugin for mongo

Finn, Dan dfinn at ea.com
Fri Feb 13 22:27:26 CET 2015

I was under the impression that the ModulePath was what told it where to
load the modules from.  That¹s how the documentation for this module makes
it sound here:

https://github.com/sebest/collectd-mongodb

Scroll down to the Configuration section.  I placed the module into
/etc/collectd.d/ on my server and that¹s where I have ModulePath pointing
to.

Just for the sake of it, I tried as you suggested and it didn¹t fix
anything.

I think that I have the syntax correct for loading the python module as
collectd is actually sending mongo related metrics to graphite, the
problem is that the metrics are not getting populated correctly and I¹m
thinking it has something to do with the error during collectd startup.

Thanks,
Dan