[collectd] Preventing collectd high memory usage

Vaughn Wernersbach Vaughn.Wernersbach at bidstrading.com
Mon Dec 14 20:09:35 CET 2015

Hi André Luiz da Silva!  Thanks for the suggestion.  I’ll keep switching to UDP in mind, though I’m inclined to stick with TCP if at all possible (largely to minimize the required changes to my environment).

All - Anyone have info on using CollectInternalStats?  Still need to know what value to set WriteQueueLimitHigh to and having collectd tell me definitely seems like the best bet.

Vaughn Wernersbach
BIDS Trading, L.P.

111 Broadway, Suite 1603 | New York, NY 10006