[collectd] help with exec plugin string format

Yves Mettier ymettier at free.fr
Fri Oct 17 08:18:15 CEST 2014

Hello,

It seems to be not a good idea to mix 2 values in 1 rrd file as you are
trying to do.
One day, you may want to stop mixing those values and this is not
possible.

Have a look at http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/rrdgraph.en.html if you
are using rrdtool to graph your values.
Merge your values with 2 (or more) DEF lines. All the examples specify
the same rrd file. Give a try with distinct rrd files. It should work.

Regards
Yves