[collectd] Issue with Collectd plugin for Apache ssl

Tien Nguyen Manh tien.nguyenmanh at sematext.com
Fri May 30 03:45:08 CEST 2014

Thank Toni,

I finally make it work, but with one of the following changes
1. Add ServerAlias localhost to my virtualhost config OR
2. Use serverUrl https://127.0.0.1/server-status.

Do you have ServerAlias localhost in your config? if possible could you
sent your config?

I think there are something wrong in collectd, because without above
change, i still can see server-status page in my browser (chrome, firefox)
as well as in lynx or culr -k

Regards,
Tien