[collectd] Patch: Support custom CPU interval v2

Lee Hardy lee at leeh.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 08:43:04 CET 2014

It doesn't work, if I try doing this for the memory plugin (which I haven't
patched) with the following config:

Interval 15
LoadPlugin memory
<Plugin "memory">
      Interval 10
</Plugin>

This throws the following error:
Mar 11 07:28:55 rpm-i386 collectd[1196]: Found a configuration for the
`memory' plugin, but the plugin isn't loaded or didn't register a
configuration callback.

It then logs out at 15s intervals rather than the 10s.

Is there a different approach to the fix I should be taking?  I don't mind
taking another look..

Cheers,
Lee H