[collectd] ldap plugin for collectd ?

Kimo Rosenbaum kimor79 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 17:56:13 CEST 2014

A few years ago I started on an openldap plugin:

http://mailman.verplant.org/pipermail/collectd/2011-January/004336.html (although this seems to have truncated the email)

Here is the original email and patch I sent:

https://gist.github.com/kimor79/684e2e7777f4f48037e9

Thanks
Kimo

This email message (including any file attachments transmitted with it) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message. Any confidential or legal professional privilege is not waived or lost by any mistaken delivery of the email. SPARQ Solutions accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee which is of a personal nature. Sender Details: SPARQ Solutions PO Box 15760 City East, Brisbane QLD Australia 4002 +61 7 4931 2222 SPARQ Solutions policy is to not send unsolicited electronic messages. Suspected breaches of this policy can be reported by replying to this message
 including the original message and the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject.  *************************************************************************************