[collectd] Question about curl_json plugin for collectd

Mariano González gonzalez.mariano.gabriel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 19:20:33 CET 2014

Hi there!

I'm trying to write a definition using a curl requesting to a Rackspace
API. I need to get my LB metrics using collectd, so I'm using curl_json
plugin as the response from the API is in json format. So, I have a few
questions:
1- Here's the url I use to request to the API: curl -H "X-Auth-Token:
$token" https://API_url/v1.0/user_id/loadbalancers/1779/usage/current<https://api_url/v1.0/user_id/loadbalancers/1779/usage/current>

python -m json.tool
As you may see, there's a token involved that I cannot figure out where to
set that in the plugin configuration.
2- Also in the first link, you'll see a "python -m json.tool". I don't
really know if this is responsable for the json answer, but cannot see
where to set it either.

Can you help me out here?
Thanks!!

--