[collectd] Version 5.4.1 available.
octo at collectd.org
Sun Jan 26 15:13:57 CET 2014
we're proud to announce the availability of collectd 5.4.1. As a bugfix
release, this new version only closes existing problems and does not
introduce new features.
The new version is available in source-code form from collectd's
download page. The direct download links are:
Thanks to everybody who contributed to this version. In particular:
* Alex Deymo
* Chris Lundquist
* Fabien Wernli
* Jim Radford
* Marc Fournier
* Michael Hart
* Rainer Müller
* Ruben Kerkhof
* Sebastian Harl
* Tim Laszlo
* Wilfried Goesgens
Special thanks to Marc Fournier who done a lot of the work for this
2014-01-26, Version 5.4.1
* amqp plugin: Add support for RabbitMQ 0.4.x to avoid compiler
warnings. Thanks to Sebastian Harl for implementing this.
* apache / network plugins: Improved initialization order hopefully
resolved gcrypt initialization problems.
* aquaero plugin: The type used to submit fan utilization was fixed.
Thanks to Alex Deymo for the patch.
* cgroups plugin: A small memory leak was fixed. Checking the existence
of a mount option without a value was fixed. More permissive parsing
of the cpuacct.stats file fixes support for some versions of Linux.
Thanks to Marc Fournier for bug reports and patches.
* curl plugin: Fix <Match> blocks without an instance. Thanks to
Alexander Golovko for reporting and Sebastian Harl for fixing this.
* curl_json plugin: Potentially invalid memory access has been
sanitized. Thanks to Jim Radford for his patch.
* interface plugin: Fix behavior under FreeBSD 10: Reporting of
per-address statistics caused duplicate updates to the same metric.
Thanks to demon / @trtrmitya for the patch.
* write_graphite plugin: Use TCP to connect to Graphite by default. The
default changed from TCP to UDP between 5.3.1 and 5.4.0, which is a
regression. Thanks to Marc Fournier for fixing this. Reconnect
behavior was improved. Thanks to Michael Hart for his patch.
* zfs_arc plugin: Collect "allocated" and "stolen" on FreeBSD only.
collectd – The system statistics collection daemon
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the collectd