[collectd] Plugin MongoDB

Vedran Bartonicek vbartoni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 20:22:26 CET 2014

Thanks Brian, it's interesting to see a python version of the plugin.

Although I would be the happiest to use a C plugin from master branch, and
one day from future "official" release,
it is good to hear that some other options already exist.

I suppose that if I want a C plugin,I just have to see if I can get Octo's
code working : )
-Vedran