[collectd] New apachelog plugin in githup available

Toni Moreno toni.moreno at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:33:22 CET 2014

Hi to all.

 I've written an apache log customized plugin  to parse request and
response time "%D parameter in customLog"   in big loaded apache servers .

It also adds apache rotatelogs support (
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/programs/rotatelogs.html). In order to
complement metrics of the apache plugin.

The rotatelogs tool  forced me also to add a very little modification in
the util_tail.c/h in order to  disable seek_end on new opened files(
 rotatelog creates new files continuously).

So you should add a patch before adding the plugin.

You can get source , patch and docs on:

https://github.com/toni-moreno/collectd-apachelog-plugin

Feel free to test it.

Thanks a lot

--

Att

Toni Moreno

*Si no quieres perderte en el olvido tan pronto como estés muerto y
corrompido, *

*escribe cosas dignas de leerse, o haz cosas dignas de escribirse.*

*Benjamin Franklin*