[collectd] CollectD Notifications in SNMP Traps

DavidHalko davidhalko at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 20:45:28 CET 2014

Wow!

This would be fabulous, to get it working/integrated with collectd "off the shelf"!

I was getting ready to write an awk script to perform this task, at the shell layer!

I did not see this in any of the collectd documentation.

What needs to be done to bundle it into collectd, so one can download collectd, compile, and use your marvelous work?

Sent from my iPhone