[collectd] Plugin on changed setup not working

Giovanni Torres giovtorres at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:50:08 CET 2014

Try just doing one of the partition selection methods to see if you can get it going.  For example, I have:

  FStype "ext4"
  IgnoreSelected false

Or perhaps, you could also substitute FStype with MountPoint "/" and see if that helps.

# Both of these are defaults, so I just leave them out.
ValuesAbsolute true
ValuesPercentage false

Are you seeing any messages in the logs?