[collectd] Cross compiling collectd, to arm, stops in configure

Kieran Bingham kieranbingham at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 19:02:44 CEST 2013

Hi Daniel,

I've faced this issue myself recently.

You need to specify
 ./configure --with-fp-layout=nothing;

or similar.

if you check ./configure --help it is documented.

I'm assuming that =nothing is correct for your system but you should check.
The test fails because the test is supposed to run on the target its
compiling for (which it can't as you are cross-compiling)

To ensure you get the correct value - run ./configure on the target to
see what it recommends, then put that value in your build scripts for
the cross compiler.

Regards

Kieran Bingham