[collectd] Plugin Exec generate no data

Pavel V. pavel2000 at ngs.ru
Wed Oct 23 16:19:34 CEST 2013

Hi, Frederic.

Sorry, I have missed what you have posted your script into maillist.

You should change paths to absolute.

'sudo' should be changed to '/usr/bin/sudo', ipmitool - similarly, correct path you can get by running
'whereis ipmitool' command.

The grep is at /bin/grep, by default ENV contains /bin/, so no changes required.