[collectd] collectd Digest, Vol 92, Issue 14

Sven Trenkel collectd at semidefinite.de
Wed May 29 01:12:54 CEST 2013

On 20.05.2013 06:33, kangqiang wrote:
> Sorry, but I think you didn't understand my question. For example, I
> write a plugin use python as follows. I want to verify if my plugin
> would work,
> then I run it. It cann't run because collectd can't import, the module
> is not exist.
> I search in google, but every people say how to configure python plugin,
> not anywhere to say how to install python plugin dependency.
> Below is some python code,error occured at the first line :

I really am not sure what you're trying to do. In any way, if you have
that script loaded in your collectd config then please paste all log
lines from the collectd.log that are related to the Python plugin, there
should be several.
If you can't find any then please try the collectd.conf I pasted in my
last mail and try to run that on the console, that will either drop you
to an interactive Python shell or print some error messages to stdout.