[collectd] amqp plugin

Bill Gunter tulanian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:19:44 CET 2013

Hi all. I'm having some difficulties with the amqp plugin on
collectd-5.2.0. It appears to work fine on RHEL 6 using librabbitmq-0.1
(stats are forwarded to the the rabbitmq host). However, on solaris 2.10
using librabbitmq-0.3 I get no output at all on the wire. Snooping port
5672 shows nothing.

Does the version of the amqp plugin that ships with collectd-5.2.0 work
with librabbitmq-0.3 or does it need an earlier rev?

Thanks,

---
See my vizify bio!
[image: William Gunter's Visual
Thumbprint]<https://www.vizify.com/es/501a727aba8a2200020003b3>
http://www.gunternation.com
http://www.slowfooddublin.com

"I think we delight to praise what we enjoy because the praise not merely
expresses but completes the enjoyment; it is its appointed consummation."
Reflections on the Psalms, C.S. Lewis