[collectd] Contribution Appreciation Program, 2013 edition

Florian Forster octo at collectd.org
Wed Jan 16 18:16:21 CET 2013

Hi everybody,

as some of you may remember, in 2008 there was a “Contribution Appreciation
Program”: An “immensely cool” collectd t-shirt was given to deserving
contributors, i.e. everyone who put a “reasonable amount of work” into
collectd.

I'm very happy to announce that the program is back: We have another (larger)
batch of t-shirts and we're handing them out to contributors once again. To get
one of these precious shirts, all you have to do is get involved in the
project. You can write code, fix bugs, improve documentation, give a talk about
collectd, … any kind of contribution will be considered.

I'm looking forward to all the cool stuff you'll come up with and I want to
apologize in advance if I'm a bit slow on reviewing changes.

Regards and happy coding ;)
collectd – The system statistics collection daemon
Website: http://collectd.org
Google+: http://collectd.org/+
GitHub:  https://github.com/collectd
Twitter: http://twitter.com/collectd