[collectd] Beginner question

Florian Forster octo at collectd.org
Mon Jan 14 11:27:00 CET 2013

Hi John,

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 06:21:32PM +0800, John Paul Iglesia wrote:
> I installed collectd on my server! My server is a debian 6 with virtualmin. I wanted enable network, mysql and dns collectd plugin.
>
> But I'm having trouble how to do this. Can anyone help me?

unfortunately, if you don't tell us what your problem is, we can't help
you. Please review the "First steps" document [0] and our other
documentation [1] first. If you have any specific questions afterwards,
we're happy to assist you.

Best regards,
—octo

[0] <https://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/First_steps>
[1] <https://collectd.org/documentation.shtml>
--
collectd – The system statistics collection daemon
Website: http://collectd.org