[collectd] SNMP Plugin doesn't seem to write

Ryan Frizzell ry.frizzell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 23:40:15 CET 2013

Can anyone explain what this .snmp plugn log entry means?

[debug] snmp plugin: host = sw1; data = std_traffic; Value 0 failed. It
probably left its subtree
[debug] snmp plugin: host = sw1; data = std_traffic; Value 1 failed. It
probably left its subtree.

it seems that this might be realated to why the snmp data never writes from
collectd.