[collectd] Java plugin can't find our classes

Lindsay Holmwood lindsay at holmwood.id.au
Tue Feb 26 06:15:35 CET 2013

To be honest, I think the lack of use is because people prefer to
write native C plugins (as it fits collectd's paradigm more closely)
over using the Java bindings, rather than the Java bindings being poor
quality.

That said, there is a distinct lack of development documentation and
examples for Java, so it's a bit of a chicken and egg problem. :-)

w: http://holmwood.id.au/~lindsay/
t: @auxesis